Friday 26 August 2016

Play Schools in Shahdara


Finding the most appropriate play school for your kid is one of the most difficult tasks of all times. I can say this from my personal experience, I am a mother of a 3 year old daughter, and she studies in a play school now. I remember the problems I faced exactly one year ago, when I was looking for play school for my daughter. It is always considered important for a parent to know all about play schools and day schools in his/her respective area, but trust me this is not an easy task! Today, I am sharing my story with you, so that when the right time comes, you are prepared for your little angel’s admission.
Kids are born with special talents and this is the duty of parents to recognize their hidden talents and nurture them with utmost care.  Along with parents, it is also the responsibility of teachers or school to look after a child’s capabilities. This is where choosing the right school comes into play. Day school or play school, both are the places where a child will go to learn something new every day. Providing that new spark every morning to the child can show how interested your child will become in attending school. So, choose your kid’s school wisely.

My personal experience-

I put up in Shahdara, where there are thousands of schools to choose from. But for my child, I wanted the best play school in Shahdara. This was not only my desire, but is the dream of thousands of parents residing in any locality. Although play schools in Shahdara have a lot to offer for a child, they provide everything from cab facility to ac rooms, everything, yet I was looking for something very interesting and engaging.
I was following usual methods of searching a school, I was talking to friends, looking at pamphlets, visiting schools, and doing all the things that went in vain. The most important task then was to find out what my daughter wanted. I always knew she loved colors and crayons, she likes using colors herself. I wanted the best play school in Shahdara which could lay her base of painting and art. So, I decided to move a step ahead and look vigorously for appropriate schools. After searching a lot, I found a list of schools through which showed facilities available in every school. I specifically looked for art and craft classes and, luckily, found schools which were offering what I always wanted.
While I was doing my school search, I heard a lot of suggestions for admitting my daughter in a Day boarding school. Parents are now very much willing to send their child to day boarding schools. It is indeed a great option, as the child can stay there, safe and sound in absence of parents. The only thing bothered me was that the best day boarding school in Shahdara did not lie in my vicinity. My daughter would have to travel a lot for attending her school. So, keeping the day boarding aside, I decided to go for play school only. When I found out schools of my choice, I was delighted as well as confused. The whole search left me thinking about three best play schools of Shahdara that provided great art and craft classes. The schools that caught my interests were-

Sanfort Play School

The school is located at E-21, Naveen Shahdara Opp. Tikona Park Delhi – 110032. Sanfort Play School is a part of country’s best play school chain. The whole chain of play schools is operating in our country since a long time. The school is known for recognizing talent of children and providing them the best environment for overall development. It provides different types of facilities for children. Art and craft, splash pool, dance classes are conducted in school. They also provide cab facility for children.

Bachpan Play School

Bachpan play school is located at 1/6972 Shivaji Park Opp. Agarwal Store – 110032, Shahdara,   Nearest Metro Station: Shahdara. The school is very popular in the locality and everyone praises the school for its teaching as well as facilities. The school also has a play area for conducting out-door activities for children. They provide pick and drop service for children. Bachpan play school also provides special classes like art and craft, splash pool, painting etc. Every parent who admitted his/her child to this school praises the school for everything.

Decorum Play school

Decorum play school is located at 1 / 5867- C, East Rohtash Nagar, Shahdara Near Raghunath Mandir – 110032, Shahdara, Nearest Metro Station: Shahdara. With keen focus on fun with learning, the school is gaining popularity in Shahdara. It has now become a wonderland for kids where they play, enjoy and learn along. This school also provides special art and craft classes for children, other activities like sports, academics are also focused. The school is well known for its attractive activities.
Out of these schools, I chose the best one for my daughter by my family’s suggestion. Hoe you also make your move right. It is also important for every parent to read reviews of each school, before deciding the final one. All the best for your child’s admission!

No comments:

Post a Comment